How do I request roles for myPurdue and the services within it?


This article provides a link and other information for requesting a role within myPurdue and its services.


Faculty and advisers should have access to myPurdue and Self Service by default as a result of their position in the Human Resources system. They should not use the roles request form to request Self Service roles.

All other requests to add or remove roles are to be submitted using the online Roles Request Form. Anyone can access this site using their career account username and password, but role requests will only be approved for those requesters with approval authority. If you are not sure if you should be requesting roles, contact your supervisor.


Still need help?  Click the 'Purdue IT Request' button to start a ticket.

Purdue IT Request Print Article


Article ID: 203
Thu 4/6/23 2:12 PM
Wed 4/19/23 10:57 AM

Related Services / Offerings (2)

Courses and registration are key activities within the University.