Ag - How do I submit a new user, transfer user, or remove user request?


How Ag users submit a new user, transfer user, or remove user request.



Submitted by Business Office Staff when a user joins a department, transfers to a new department or leaves a department. This is how all Agriculture users acquire access or have access removed. A request may not be submitted if not prompted by Faculty. Requests should be submitted at least 72 hours in advance due to automated processes. 


Submit a "Request For Privileges" form found at  ​​​​​​
NOTE: This will only be done for New or Transfer User requests. 

Submit a "New User, Transfer User, or Remove User Request" form found at 
NOTE: Not all users have access to this form. Please contact AgIT if you have questions. 

Once the request has been submitted, a ticket will be generated in Team Dynamix and sent to AgIT for completion.

Still need help?  Click the 'Purdue IT Request' button to start a ticket.



Article ID: 353
Thu 6/8/23 11:01 PM
Wed 2/14/24 8:44 AM

Related Services / Offerings

Related Services / Offerings (2)

Identity and access management provides the consistent campus-wide means of managing and identifying everyone for granting access to University resources and ensuring individual privacy.
Identity & Access Management Request