Where Can I Update My Graduate Plan of Study in MyPurdue

Tags myPurdue


How to update your plan of study in MyPurdue.


The plan of study for graduate students is available in the 'Academic' tab of myPurdue. This will allow you to edit and view the classes you need to take to graduate.

If you have any questions on how to read or edit this plan of study, please contact your graduate adviser and they can assist you.

Still need help?  Click the 'Purdue IT Request' button to start a ticket.

Purdue IT Request Print Article


Article ID: 216
Tue 5/2/23 11:07 AM
Wed 5/10/23 11:05 AM

Related Services / Offerings (2)

Courses and registration are key activities within the University.