How do I change my Purdue alias if I am an off-campus user?


Instructions for requesting a change to your Purdue alias if you are unable to physically be on the West Lafayette campus.


Off-campus refers to people who do not work on West Lafayette campus or live in the West Lafayette area.  Whether or not this request can be made without personally filling out the form in our Customer Service Center is determined on a case by case basis.

  • Please contact Service Desk to request the Form 10 at (765) 494-4000 or

Once you receive the Form 10, complete it and email the completed form to IT Security and Privacy,  You must also include 2 forms of Picture ID in the email.


Still need help?  Click the 'Purdue IT Request' button to start a ticket.

Purdue IT Request Print Article


Article ID: 336
Thu 6/8/23 9:35 AM
Thu 6/8/23 9:35 AM

Related Services / Offerings (2)

Identity and access management provides the consistent campus-wide means of managing and identifying everyone for granting access to University resources and ensuring individual privacy.
Identity & Access Management Request