How do I request a generic career account?


The use of generic career accounts for access to Purdue IT services such as PAL, SharePoint, Computer Labs, etc., will require the requester, or a representative of their departmental business office, to complete and submit a a Non-Person Account Request. 

Note: It is mandatory that a Manager or Director of a department submits this request. Any submission by a non-Manager or Director of a department will be voided. Students are not eligible for a non-person account. 

Click here to request a Non-Person Account. 


Still need help?  Click the 'Purdue IT Request' button to start a ticket.

Purdue IT Request Print Article


Article ID: 349
Thu 6/8/23 10:40 PM
Tue 3/12/24 9:00 AM

Related Services / Offerings (2)

Identity and access management provides the consistent campus-wide means of managing and identifying everyone for granting access to University resources and ensuring individual privacy.
Identity & Access Management Request