What are the procedures for ordering University MIFI devices, cell phones, or pagers, for department use?


This article contains information about obtaining telephony devices for departmental use..


To request a University MIFI device, cell phone, or pager, please contact your business office.  The business office will submit a service request online to order the service from the Telephone office.

Devices are available from Verizon and AT&T.


For questions, please contact the TEL office at (765) 494-4719.

Still need help?  Click the 'Purdue IT Request' button to start a ticket.

Purdue IT Request Print Article


Article ID: 68
Mon 3/27/23 12:38 PM
Thu 6/13/24 4:33 PM

Related Services / Offerings (2)

Telephone technology and services, also called Unified Communication Services, for Purdue.
Telephony Request